Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year and a new book

Hello, everyone. I hope your new year is off to a great start.  I've received a lot of questions about my upcoming projects and I wanted to give you an update on my 2015 writing goals.

I am currently working on a new series that will have at least two books, which can be read as standalones or as part of the series. There is a possibility that the series will have four books.  There are some sidekicks that are making a lot of noise in my brain, both of them dominant type personalities that aren't keen on being just a sidekick. I hope to release both of these books this year.  I have not picked out a name for the series, but book one is titled Chasing Mr. Wright. If everything goes according to plan, will have this book ready to release this summer.

I love to engage with my readers and keep them posted on my projects, so for now I plan to do a new blog every Wednesday.  I will call these blog posts WIP Wednesdays and they will contain fun things, such as book character profiles, pictures of hot dudes that might resemble the characters, character quotes from the books, and more.

I also get asked about Matt's story and a previously published book, High Stakes, that readers have found listed on Goodreads. High Stakes was the very first book I wrote and published and it is the first part of Matt, Kyle, and Hannah's story.  I have written, but not published, the second half of their story. It was during that time that I introduced Sebastian and Adam, and those two took over my every free thought.  It is also when I discovered my love for m/m books.  I sent poor Hannah to Texas to work and didn't want to bring her back.  I did, of course, but it was close. I removed High Stakes from the shelves to focus on writing just m/m books, but the interest everyone has shown in Matt has made me rethink that strategy.

I have no problem bringing High Stakes back, but only after I've finished revising/editing the second part.  I will either combine the two parts into one book and release it, or give High Stakes away for free when I'm ready to release the second book. I will let you know when I decide. I just want you to know that I am listening!

Thank you to all of those who have reached out to offer an encouraging word. It truly means the world to me. I am looking forward to making new friends and bringing you new stories in 2015.

XOXO







2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful to you for this wonderful book. I feel in love with the characters.
    Please keep writing, I wish I had your talent. I was deviated to discover this was your only book, I stumbled upon it in recommendations and loved the cover, ( who wouldn't ) 😀
    It's a long time since I stayed up all night to read and its even longer since I read a book twice,
    Please please please keep writing x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so grateful to you for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the guys. I promise to keep writing and writing and writing. I have plenty of stories and characters fighting for my attention, so I'm not afraid that I'll run out of ideas. I will be blogging at least once a week to keep everyone updated.

      Delete