Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Unscripted Love Teaser # 1

Hello, everyone. There are just three more weeks until Unscripted Love goes live! I hope you're excited to learn more about Chaz and Dr. Dimples. Going into the project, I didn't know much about them. I knew that Dr. D was kind of stoic and took a while to warm up and I knew that Chaz had a habit of putting his foot in his mouth. I wouldn't say it is a bad habit, because I find it to be quite adorable and great book material. I enjoyed the many surprises they shared with me and I hope you will too.

Unscripted Love is coming to a kindle near you on July 11, 2017.




“What?” Kyle asked when he caught me staring at him.

“Nothing,” I said nervously. “I was just checking out your bulge.”

“Really?” Kyle asked hopefully.

“I-I meant your bulging biceps you have on display there,” I said, recovering quickly. “Is that real sweat glistening on them or did you have someone spray you with a squirt bottle for effect?”


Kyle smiled at my discomfort and said, “It’s real sweat. I have this philosophy that if you’re not getting sweaty and dirty, then you’re not doing it right.” 


I want to thank Jay Aheer for the stunning graphic! You're the best, Jay!

I'll be back soon with another teaser. Until then...

XOXO

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment