Friday, May 11, 2018

GDPR Blog Newsletter Compliance Form

Hello, Dye Hards.

I know by now you're getting tired of having to opt-in all over again for your favorite blogs, newsletters, and websites, but it's for a good cause. Many of you have already received and responded to my email for the newsletter, but I'm also required to send one to my blog subscribers. 

I'm asking you to take a minute to read over my privacy statement found under "Pages" on my blog home page, and complete this form. 


Your privacy is very important to me and I want you to be comfortable with how I use the information you provide. To reiterate, I never sell or share your personal information with any third party vendors, nor do I subscribe to any services that drive subscribers to my blog or website. 

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at aimeenicolewalker@gmail.com.

XOXO

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment