Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Nobody's Prince Charming Teasers and Release Update

Are you getting excited for Nobody's Prince Charming? Need a little visual stimulation while you wait? How about four sexy teasers created by the incomparable Jay Aheer of Simply Defined Art?






Here's the game plan for this book. In years past, I've always set books up for preorder. This time around, I decided to upload for immediate sale as soon as my final files are ready. Wren and Dare are in the talented hands of my formatter, Stacey Blake of Champagne Book Designs, as we speak. She'll return the files to me today or tomorrow morning and I will upload to Amazon. The Zon can take up to 72 hours to process the book and make it available for sale, but it usually happens within 12 to 24 hours.

I'm going to post the entire first chapter right here tomorrow! Right off the bat, sass and snark meets mysterious and brooding.

Rather than making several blog posts about the status of the book, I'm going to send out a newsletter once the book is live. If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, you can do so here:  http://eepurl.com/dlhPYj

Another way to stay connected with me is by joining my reader's group on Facebook. That's where I do most of my interacting. Aimee's Dye Hards in a fun, drama-free group. You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AimeesDyeHards/

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Until next time we chat again, I wish you much happiness and joy!

XOXO

Aimee


No comments:

Post a Comment