Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Dyeing to be Loved Teaser #4

Hello everyone. Just two more weeks until Dyeing to be Loved goes live. I hate to repeat myself, but I just can't wait for you to meet Josh and Gabe. Those who read my short story Fatal Reaction in the Nut Case Love anthology already got to spend a little time with them and the feedback has been wonderful.

Once again, I must think Jay Aheer of Simply Defined Art for all that she does for me. I feel that both her talent and professionalism are exemplary.



 Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'll be back next week with the final teaser.

XOXO

Aimee

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just want to say I love your Fated Heart series. Was curious if or when Ian and Trevor's book was coming out? I seen a post from earlier in the year that their book would be the last. Thank you! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dassy! I'm so happy to hear that you love the Fated Hearts series. It was my intention to end the series with Ian and Trevor, but they never started talking. It's still my hope that they get a full book someday, but if not, you'll see them appear in short stories here on my blog or in someone else's book. There will definitely be more from the Fated Hearts gang. We're saying so long for now instead of goodbye.

    ReplyDelete