Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Perfect Fit Teaser #3

It's that time of the week again where I give you a tiny little glimpse at JJ and Miller. Thank you, Jay, for a gorgeous teaser. I love love love this one!



 Yum! My beta feedback has been really exciting and I can't wait to release this book. I know some of you feel like you've been waiting ages and ages for this book to be released. I promise you that it will be crystal clear why I waited to tell their story the way that I did.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am sending big hugs to all of you who are missing loved ones and are struggling to get through the holiday season. I understand just how hard it can be. Much love to you all!

XOXO

Aimee

6 comments:

  1. Awesome teasers Aimee,makes the wait a little sweeter!😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholetones Review

    If ever there was a singer that should be studied by others to learn about the many facets of the music business it is Buck Owens. You will read about his early years in poverty and being dirt poor. But as destiny would have it fate would play a part in this artist becoming the legendary singer, songwriter, recording artist and expert money manager that he was. He was blessed with good parents who taught him about character and hard work.

    http://binarymetabot.com/wholetones-book-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teasers make the wait more exciting every week! Have a wonderful Christmas, Aimee, and may your New Year be blessed with much happiness and great health!I think the wish for wealth is unnecessary- it will take care of itself because of your incredible writing talent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad you're enjoying the teasers. Also, thank you for your warm wishes for 2016. Health and happiness are my personal focuses as well. May we all be blessed with health and happiness.

      Delete
  4. Your teasers make the wait more exciting every week! Have a wonderful Christmas, Aimee, and may your New Year be blessed with much happiness and great health!I think the wish for wealth is unnecessary- it will take care of itself because of your incredible writing talent! :-)

    ReplyDelete