Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Someone to Call My Own Teaser #3

I'm back with another beautiful teaser created by the talented Jay Aheer. Ready for a tease from Jon Silver?



Jon and Emory turned out to be one of my favorite couples, even though I honestly never planned for either of them. I was caught completely by surprise when Emory moved into the house next to Josh because I had decided not to include him in the series. I didn't know that Jon Silver was walking into our lives until he strolled into that restaurant. In both instances, I sat back in my chair and stared at my computer in surprise. I learned a long time ago that the best things often come into my life unexpectedly. I'm glad these two guys forced their way into my heart, and I hope they find a home in yours too. 

Until next week...

XOXO

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment